Due to the physical and chemical properties of the spri […]
Due to the physical and chemical properties of the sprinkler head itself, it is prone to photo-oxidation, thermal oxidation, ozone decomposition, and degradation under the action of ultraviolet rays, so ordinary PE pipes are not suitable for use in open areas. Due to the addition of anti-aging agents, the special PE pipe for drip irrigation has a service life of more than 10 years under open field conditions.
Advantages of sprinkler nozzles:
1. The sprinkler head is light in weight and easy to arrange and collect in the field.
2. The distance between the sprinkler nozzles and the dripper can be adjusted according to the needs of users.
3. The sprinkler irrigation nozzle has good mechanical strength, which is convenient for mechanized operation and laying.
4. Sprinkler irrigation nozzles are suitable for field crops, greenhouse vegetable and fruit tree planting and many other situations.
5. The sprinkler nozzle uses new materials, which have high strength, corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
6. The sprinkler irrigation nozzle can apply water and fertilizer at the same time, which improves the utilization rate of fertilizer and saves labor and fertilizer.
7. Water saving effect of sprinkler irrigation nozzle can reach more than 85%, energy saving is more than 65%, and output is increased by more than 30%.