Drip irrigation belt is suitable for cotton, Chinese he […]
Drip irrigation belt is suitable for cotton, Chinese herbal medicine, watermelon, field vegetables and other field crops to improve mechanized planting. Do you know the laying requirements and laying steps of drip irrigation tape? I don’t know if it doesn’t matter. This article will give you a brief introduction. I hope that through our introduction, everyone will have a new understanding of drip irrigation:
Laying requirements of drip irrigation tape
At present, single-wing labyrinth disposable drip irrigation belts are widely used in the field, and they are laid by field mechanized laying methods.
1. It is required to lay the drip irrigation tape with the guide wheel to rotate flexibly and the guide ring to be smooth. In addition, it can be wrapped with a film so as not to scratch the drip irrigation tape when laying the drip tape.
2. Do not lay the drip irrigation tape too tightly, leave some margin for expansion and contraction to prevent installation difficulties caused by too tight laying, but it should not be laid too loose, otherwise it will cause waste.
3. When laying a single-wing labyrinth drip irrigation belt, the flow channel should be raised upward.
4. Backing is strictly prohibited after the drip tape laying device is opened.
5. When laying the drip irrigation tape, use a straight-through connection for the disconnected position in time to avoid entering sand and other debris that will affect the later management.
6. The connection of the drip tape should be tight and sealed. The middle of the drip tape between the two pipes should be tied tightly, and the end should be closed to block the water flow.
Steps for laying drip irrigation belts in the field
1. Check if the planter is refitted properly.
2. Erect the drip irrigation tape on the drip irrigation tape laying device with the flow channel convex upwards.
3. The angle between the drip irrigation belt and the positioning wheel should be 90°, so that the planter can sow naturally under the condition of balanced tension of the drip irrigation belt.
4. The machine must not go backwards after it is turned on.
The existence of drip irrigation belt has brought us a lot of convenience, especially for drought and water shortage places, it is also a relatively water-saving irrigation method, and its water utilization rate can reach 95%.