We know that in winter, the weather becomes very cold, […]
We know that in winter, the weather becomes very cold, so we should store the reel irrigation machine well, so that we can use it better next time. This article will tell you the storage method:
1. Before storage in winter, when winding the pe tube onto the reel, it should be carried out under the condition that the pipe is full of pressure. If the pe tube is wound on the reel empty, it may be flattened on the section. If stored in this way for a winter, the pipe will be damaged and the service life will be shortened. Damages caused by this are not covered by the warranty.
After the pe pipe is completely wound on the reel, in order to avoid freezing of the water in the pipe, an air compressor with a capacity of 800 liters per minute at 2.5 bar can be connected to the water inlet of the sprinkler to discharge the water from the pipe. During operation, you need to brake the reel first, and after all the water in the tube is drained, release the brake to relax the PE tube on the reel to reduce the tension of the PE tube.
2. Open all the gates and unload the pipes with joints on the machine.
3. Check to make sure that the water in the water turbine and water pump is completely drained.
4. The machine should be stored indoors in winter, and all moving parts should be lubricated in accordance with the manufacturer's maintenance methods.
5. Use a jack to support the machine, and place the skid under the axle to reduce the pressure on the tires.
6. Lower the nozzle cart, remove the nozzle from the nozzle cart, follow the manufacturer's instructions for lubrication and maintenance, carefully pack and store, and coat the threads of the nozzle with lubricating oil.
7. Seal the pipe inlet with plastic sheet to prevent stolen goods and other things from entering.