The installation distance between the 1.2 mm ato […]
The installation distance between the 1.2 mm atomization nozzles in the irrigation nozzle is maintained at 1.5 meters, and the installation distance between the irrigation nozzles is also 1.5 meters; the installation of the large flow rate of 1.8 mm and 2 mm in the irrigation nozzle is long-distance refraction atomization nozzle installation The distance is 2 meters. If the distance between the water distribution pipes is far (for example, more than 1.5-2 meters), when installing the irrigation sprinklers, the distance between the irrigation sprinklers should be a little closer to make up for the shortcomings of the irrigation sprinklers' spray cross distance. Regardless of the main water pipe or the water distribution pipe, the distance between the plastic pipe of the irrigation sprinkler and the surrounding walls is kept at about 80 cm. The variable diameter tee or variable diameter valve is used to connect the main water pipe and the water distribution pipe. Only one of them can be selected.
Irrigation sprinklers with a diameter of 16 mm and a diameter of about 13 mm can be equipped with a reducing valve, and there are two specifications for the reducing valve connector.
Connect a microcomputer control switch to the power line of the submersible pump, and the irrigation sprinkler can adjust the time of one spray and the interval of spraying, so as to realize the automatic start and stop of the submersible pump, and the irrigation sprinkler can automatically spray and humidify.
If the irrigation sprinklers need to spray in sections or spray half a shed at a time, you can choose a variable diameter valve to connect.
As long as the main water pipe of the irrigation sprinkler is 32 mm in diameter (one inch), it can be directly plugged in with a reducing valve to prevent water leakage (with a special hole punch).
The difference between drip irrigation pipe and drip tape:
1. The difference in appearance: the drip irrigation belt has no water pressure and the flat drip irrigation pipe has a cylindrical shape when there is no water;
2. Drip form: the drip irrigation tape is inlaid with a flat low drip irrigation pipe and the inner cylindrical drip irrigation pipe is inlaid with a single drip irrigation pipe. The drip irrigation tape has a stable flow effect;
3. Application scope: Drip irrigation tape is widely used in field corn film drip irrigation, potato film drip irrigation, cotton film drip irrigation. Drip irrigation pipes are widely used in greenhouse vegetable film drip irrigation, blueberry drip irrigation, grape drip irrigation, etc.;
4. Use limit: use limit of drip irrigation tape, use limit of short drip irrigation pipe;
5. Investment: the first investment of drip irrigation belt is low, the first investment of drip irrigation pipe is higher;
6. Water volume: drip irrigation belt drip volume 2L/ left and right drip irrigation pipe drip volume 2.2-3L;
7. Price: The price of drip irrigation tape is relatively low, usually between 0.20-0.40 yuan; the price of drip irrigation pipe is slightly higher, usually between 0.5-0.9 yuan;
8. The life of drip irrigation pipe is 5-7 years. The life of drip irrigation tape is 1-2 years.