Today, with the development of agriculture, various pla […]
Today, with the development of agriculture, various planting technologies have advanced by leaps and bounds. Even professional farmers or companies engaged in agriculture cannot fully grasp this.
Some techniques! In the field of irrigation, it cannot be compared with historical technology. The application of the Internet of Things makes our lives more and more intelligent and convenient. Next, I will introduce the more concerned automatic irrigation system. How can we perform automatic irrigation?
The automatic irrigation system is an intelligent irrigation system based on the Internet of Things, which is mainly composed of water source, power supply, programmable controller, switch and analog input field instruments, and display panel. Among them, programmable controllers, sensors, and frequency converters are the core of the automatic irrigation system. The system will
The environment, temperature, humidity and other feedback data from the sensor can be used to judge the drought condition of the crops according to the pre-programmed program in the programmable controller
Automatically irrigate according to a certain amount of water. The realization does not require the direct participation of people, and the system automatically realizes irrigation. The role of people is only to adjust the control program and maintain the control equipment.
How to use fully automatic irrigation system correctly? Mainly divided into the following five points, the following is the detailed content:
1. Always monitor the greenhouse environment Remotely view the greenhouse environment data, including air temperature, air humidity, and soil through a computer or mobile phone
Temperature, soil moisture, light intensity, carbon dioxide concentration, oxygen concentration, etc. Remotely view the greenhouse video surveillance video from time to time and save the video
Things like documents, preventing crops from being stolen, etc. appear.
2. Intelligent alarm system The system can flexibly set the upper and lower thresholds of different environmental parameters of each greenhouse. Once the threshold is exceeded, the system can be configured according to the configuration
, To remind the corresponding managers through mobile phone text messages, system messages, etc. Discover abnormal state equipment in time, through SMS or system message and
Remind the manager to ensure the stable operation of the system.
3. Remote automatic control You can customize the rules to allow the entire greenhouse equipment to be automatically controlled with changes in environmental parameters, such as when the soil moisture is too low,
The greenhouse irrigation system automatically starts watering. Provide a mobile phone client, customers can remotely control all the equipment in the greenhouse through the mobile phone at any place.
4. Historical data analysis The system can query and compare historical environmental data through different combinations of conditions. Establish a unified number with agricultural production data
According to the model, the system can analyze environmental parameters that are more suitable for crop growth and increase crop yields through data mining and other technologies, and assist decision-making.
5. Video surveillance By installing high-definition cameras in agricultural production areas, it can monitor the growth of crops, the use of inputs, and
Real-time video monitoring of the status of diseases and insect pests, realizing remote online monitoring of the growth status of crops by the growers under the condition of unattended on-site,
Agricultural experts obtain remote online crop image information of plant diseases and insect pests, and the quality supervision, inspection and quarantine department and the superior authority oversee the production process and
Timely intervention, and the acquisition, backup, analysis and processing of on-site data information and image information by information technology managers.