1. Regardless of the main water pipe or the wat […]
1. Regardless of the main water pipe or the water distribution pipe, the distance between the plastic pipe and the surrounding walls is kept at about 80 cm. The variable diameter tee or variable diameter valve is used to connect the main water pipe and the water distribution pipe, and only one of them can be selected.
2. As long as the main water pipe is 32 mm in diameter (one inch), it can be directly plugged in with a reducing valve to prevent water leakage (there is a special hole punch).
3. Both the water distribution pipe with a diameter of 16 mm and the water distribution pipe with a diameter of about 13 mm can be equipped with a reducing valve. There are two specifications for the reducing valve connector.
4. Connect a microcomputer control switch to the power line of the submersible pump, that is, you can adjust the time of one spray and the interval of spraying, so as to realize the automatic start and stop of the submersible pump, and automatic spray humidification.
5. If you need to spray in segments or spray half a shed at a time, you can choose a variable diameter valve to connect.
6. The installation distance between the 1.2 mm atomizing nozzles in the water nozzle is maintained at 1.5 meters, and the installation distance between the water distribution pipes is also 1.5 meters; the large flow rate of 1.8 mm and 2 mm in the water nozzle is long-distance refraction atomizing nozzles The installation distance is 2 meters. If the distance between the water distribution pipes is far (for example, more than 1.5-2 meters), when installing the nozzles, the distance between the nozzles should be a little closer to compensate for the short spray cross distance of the nozzles.