As an efficient irrigation method, sprinkler irrigation […]
As an efficient irrigation method, sprinkler irrigation is more and more widely used in agriculture, forestry, plantation and other fields, and the choice of sprinkler irrigation nozzle determines the effect of irrigation water, so how to choose sprinkler irrigation nozzle?
Micro-sprinkling is a kind of wide application in micro-irrigation, using micro-sprinklers directly installed on or connected to the capillary to spray pressure water to moisten the soil. In the greenhouse, the upside down micro-spray system is mostly used, which is generally composed of micro-spray through, micro-spray tube, drip-proof device, micro-spray head, and heavy hammer. In field and orchard, ground-inserted micro-spray system is generally used, which is generally composed of micro-spray through and micro-spray. It consists of capillary, micro-sprinkler and plunger.
The micro-sprinkler is the most ideal small-flow micro-sprinkler irrigation equipment for vegetables, orchards, landscaping, greenhouses, nurseries, cooling and frost prevention, and garden irrigation.
Features of micro-sprinkler:
1. Micro-sprinkler spraying is stable, 360 full-circle spraying, and water distribution is even.
2. The micro-sprinkler adopts new engineering plastics, which has strong abrasion resistance and long service life.
3. The micro-sprinkler has precise design, precise manufacturing and uniform spraying.
4. The micro-sprinkler is easy to install and maintain, low in price, economical and durable.
5. The micro-sprinkler head can be equipped with an anti-leakage micro valve, which can prevent dripping when the micro-sprinkler head hangs upside down.
6. The micro-sprinkler is widely applicable to water with various hardness and has a long service life.
7. Increase indoor humidity and atomization to cool down.