What is the difference in the role of various sprinkler […]
What is the difference in the role of various sprinklers
It can be different according to its category. The effect is different.
1. Classification by structure
Closed sprinkler: a sprinkler with a release mechanism.
Open sprinklers: sprinklers without release mechanism.
Note: The release mechanism is a mechanism composed of heat sensitive components, seals and other parts in the nozzle. That is, when the nozzle is started, it can automatically leave the body of the nozzle.
2. Classified by heat sensitive components
Glass ball sprinkler (5mm, 8mm, etc. in diameter; different lengths)
3. Classification according to installation method and sprinkler shape
1. Upright sprinkler
The sprinkler head is installed upright on the water supply branch pipe, and the sprinkler has a spherical shape. It sprays 60% to 80% of the water volume downwards, and part of it is sprayed to the ceiling.
2. Pendant sprinkler
The sprinkler head is installed downward on the water supply branch pipe, the sprinkler shape is parabolic, and it sprays more than 80% of the water volume downward.
3. Ordinary sprinkler
The sprinkler head can be installed either upright or hanging down. The sprinkler has a spherical shape. It sprays 40% to 60% of the water volume downwards and sprays part of the water to the ceiling.
4. Side wall sprinkler
The sprinkler head is installed against the wall, which can be divided into two forms: horizontal and vertical. The sprinkler's sprinkling shape is semi-parabolic, and it sprinkles water directly to the protected area.
5. Ceiling type sprinkler
The sprinklers are concealed and installed on the water supply branch pipes in the suspended ceiling, and are divided into three types: flush type, semi-concealed type and concealed type. The sprinkler shape of the sprinkler is parabolic.
Four, special types of sprinklers
Dry sprinkler: a sprinkler with a section of special auxiliary pipe fittings without water.
Automatic opening and closing sprinklers: sprinklers with automatic opening and closing performance at a predetermined temperature.
Five, according to the nominal diameter of the sprinkler and the joint thread
There are three specifications for the nominal diameter of the sprinkler and the thread of the joint. DN10, DN15, DN20 and their corresponding subsequent threads are: ZG1/2 3/8; ZG1/2; ZG3/4
Six, according to the nominal operating temperature and color marks
1. The nominal operating temperature of the glass bulb sprinkler is divided into 13 levels, 57°C, 68°C, 79°C, 93°C, 100°C, etc., and the corresponding color marks are made in the glass bulb working fluid.
2. The nominal operating temperature of the sprinkler for fusible components is divided into 7 levels, and the corresponding color mark should be made on the yoke arm of the sprinkler.
7. Others are divided into water curtain system sprinklers and quick response sprinklers.